Confusing Words in English Language. Free Reading..
1. Mix equal amounts of honey and ginger (adrak) juice. For better results warm the mixture a little & then have it. Have 1 teaspoon, 2-3-4 times a day.
2. Three pepper corns (saboot kali mirch) sucked with a pinch of black cumin (shah jeera) and a pinch of salt gives relief.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon pepper powder with 4 teaspoon gur (jaggery). Make small balls. Suck 3-4 balls/tablets during the day.
4. Mix equal amounts of pepper powder and sugar candy (mishri) by weight. Mix enough pure ghee to form small balls. Suck one ball/tablet 3-4 times a day. Avoid - curd, bananas, ice, rice fried and cold foods.
5. 1 teaspoon of basil (tulsi) leaves juice 2-3 times a day for children. Tulsi leaves can be crushed to a paste and the paste squeezed through a clean muslin cloth to get juice.
6. Mix a pinch of turmeric (haldi) with warm 1 cup milk and have at night.
Scars due to burn
Dos Don ts about the diet
Giddiness due to blood pressure
Test your English Language
Embarrassing Celebrity Selfies
Tips to get ready for xmas
Man Accessories All Time
Heena Mehandi Designs
Strangest Prehistoric Creatures To Rule The Earth
Rules to play Speed Skating
The Lion and Rabbit
Spectacular Hiking Trails Around The World
Spookiest Abandoned Places