1. Heat ½ teaspoon asafetida (hing) in 2 teaspoon lime juice. Soak a piece of cotton in this solution and place it in the tooth cavity.
2. Apply a mixture of powdered black pepper (kali mirch) and clove oil on the affected part.
3. Pound some asafetida (hing) in a mortar & pestle and add some lime juice. Heat it slightly. Soak a piece of cotton and hold it on the affected area.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil and fry 3 pieces of clove (laung). Powder. Apply on the affected area.
5. Apply nutmeg oil in affected parts.
6. Burn the shells of almonds and powder. Use as toothpowder.
7. Soak a piece of cotton wool in few drops of clove oil. Press on affected areas.
8. Paste of dry ginger (sonth) applied to gums along with a little salt.
Scars removal from face
Pimples acne Blackheads
Mucus in cough
Nose blockage due to cold and phlegm
Giddiness due to blood pressure
Fever of unknown origin
Colic in Babies
Test your English Language
Rules to play 8 Ball Pool
Rules to play 9 ball Pool
Rules to play Aquatics
Rules to play Arm Wrestling
Rules to play Bank pool
Rules to play Baseball
Rules to play Beach Volleyball
Rules to play Biathlon
Rules to play Bobsleigh
Rules to play Bocce Ball
Tips to get ready for xmas
How to Care for Your Nails
Rules to play Parachuting
Rules to play Water Skiing
Most Influential Athletes of America
Creepiest Clouds On Earth
The Quick and Healthy Breakfasts
Rules to play Hang Gliding