Confusing Words in English Language. Free Reading..
1. Heat ½ teaspoon asafetida (hing) in 2 teaspoon lime juice. Soak a piece of cotton in this solution and place it in the tooth cavity.
2. Apply a mixture of powdered black pepper (kali mirch) and clove oil on the affected part.
3. Pound some asafetida (hing) in a mortar & pestle and add some lime juice. Heat it slightly. Soak a piece of cotton and hold it on the affected area.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil and fry 3 pieces of clove (laung). Powder. Apply on the affected area.
5. Apply nutmeg oil in affected parts.
6. Burn the shells of almonds and powder. Use as toothpowder.
7. Soak a piece of cotton wool in few drops of clove oil. Press on affected areas.
8. Paste of dry ginger (sonth) applied to gums along with a little salt.
Diarrhoea due to indigestion of food
Headache due to exposure to cold air
Nose blockage with severe cold
Old age problems
Golden Rules for Gas Patients
Lactation in mothers
Test your English Language
Most Amazing Botanical Gardens
Benefits of Lemon
Looney Tunes Characters With Mental Disorders
Smallest Things in the World
Best HD Games for IOS and Android
Benefits of Pomegranates
Benefits of Pomelos
Benefits of Potatoes