1. Heat ½ teaspoon asafetida (hing) in 2 teaspoon lime juice. Soak a piece of cotton in this solution and place it in the tooth cavity.
2. Apply a mixture of powdered black pepper (kali mirch) and clove oil on the affected part.
3. Pound some asafetida (hing) in a mortar & pestle and add some lime juice. Heat it slightly. Soak a piece of cotton and hold it on the affected area.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil and fry 3 pieces of clove (laung). Powder. Apply on the affected area.
5. Apply nutmeg oil in affected parts.
6. Burn the shells of almonds and powder. Use as toothpowder.
7. Soak a piece of cotton wool in few drops of clove oil. Press on affected areas.
8. Paste of dry ginger (sonth) applied to gums along with a little salt.
Delivery Of Babies
Guidelines of a Diabetics Diet
Lactation in mothers
Bed wetting in children
Scars due to burn
Mouth ulcers chhale
Menstruation painful and irregular
Test your English Language
Forever Young Naturally Eating
International Christmas Desserts
Benefits of Plum
Most Expensive Handbags
Fashion Trends That Didnt Survive the 90s
Most Extensive Metro Systems In The World
Creative Valentines Day Gift
Ten Ball Billiards
Most Popular Animals
Incredible Animated Movies
Rules to play Squash
Economy of India
Ridiculously Cool Concept Yachts
Rules to play 15 Ball Pool
Weird Olympic Sports
Most Anticipated Movies