1. Swallow with warm water, 1 teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain) and pinch of salt.
2. 1 teaspoon pure ghee mixed with a pinch of asafoetida (hing), swallow with warm water.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon mint (pudina) juice, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, juice of ¼" piece ginger (adrak) and a pinch of black salt (kala namak) and drink it.
4. Mix a little asafoetida (hing) with water to make a paste. Apply on and around the navel.
5. Drink 1-2 teaspoon brandy with a little warm water. Gives immediate relief from gas.
6. Mix carom seeds (ajwain) with lemon juice and dry in the sun. Bottle it and have a teaspoon whenever you feel that something is wrong with your stomach (very good for stomach - digestion, gas, indigestion etc.)
7. And then there is the age old method of using a hot water bottle and lying down on your stomach to get relief. stomach pain around navel
8. Grind 2 teaspoon each carom seeds (ajwain) and dried ginger (sonth) into a fine powder. Add a little black salt (kala namak). Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture with 1 teacup warm water frequently.
Headache due to exposure to cold air
Boils inside Ear
Stomach upset loose motions
Hair Dullness And Coarseness
Athlete s Foot
Bed wetting in children
Test your English Language
Rules to play 8 Ball Pool
Rules to play 9 ball Pool
Rules to play Aquatics
Rules to play Arm Wrestling
Rules to play Bank pool
Rules to play Baseball
Rules to play Beach Volleyball
Rules to play Biathlon
Rules to play Bobsleigh
Rules to play Bocce Ball
Most Popular Superstitions Around The World
Benefits of Oregano
What to Eat in Arunachal Pradesh
Human Body Facts
Tips for Valentines day Gift
Countries that didnt Exist 25 years Ago
Benefits of Beans
Success Tips For Students