2018 Tarot Card Reading. accurate fortune teller. Free ..
1. Swallow with warm water, 1 teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain) and pinch of salt.
2. 1 teaspoon pure ghee mixed with a pinch of asafoetida (hing), swallow with warm water.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon mint (pudina) juice, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, juice of ¼" piece ginger (adrak) and a pinch of black salt (kala namak) and drink it.
4. Mix a little asafoetida (hing) with water to make a paste. Apply on and around the navel.
5. Drink 1-2 teaspoon brandy with a little warm water. Gives immediate relief from gas.
6. Mix carom seeds (ajwain) with lemon juice and dry in the sun. Bottle it and have a teaspoon whenever you feel that something is wrong with your stomach (very good for stomach - digestion, gas, indigestion etc.)
7. And then there is the age old method of using a hot water bottle and lying down on your stomach to get relief. stomach pain around navel
8. Grind 2 teaspoon each carom seeds (ajwain) and dried ginger (sonth) into a fine powder. Add a little black salt (kala namak). Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture with 1 teacup warm water frequently.
Exhaustion due to overwork
Pimples acne Blackheads
Fever of unknown origin
Test your English Language
Easy Vastu tips for your home
Deep Sea Mysteries And Oddities That Will Leave You Baffled
Tips To Lose Weight
Reasons You Should Brush Your Teeth
Amazing Science Images You Must See
Precautions while using Facebook
The Eexercise Commandments
Beat The Heat
Beautiful Christmas Markets
Beautiful Flowers in The World