2018 Tarot Card Reading. accurate fortune teller. Free ..
1. Combine 1 teaspoon each powdered ginger (adrak), powdered cumin (jeera) and powdered cinnamon (dalchini) with honey and make into a thick paste. Take 1 teaspoon thrice daily.
2. Boil 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera) in a glass of water. Add to this 1 teaspoon fresh juice of coriander leaves (dhania) and a pinch of salt. Drink twice daily after meals for 2-3 days.
3. Mash 1 ripe banana along with a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon tamarind pulp (imli ka guda). Take twice a day.
4. Drinking a strong cup of unsweetened black tea is very effective for stopping diarrhoea. Peel an apple and shred it. Keep the shredded pieces in a plate for approximately 20 minutes until they turn brown in colour, and then eat them. Slice the tender unripe bel fruit. Sun dry them. Powder the slices. Take 1 teaspoon along with warm water twice a day.
5. Take every night, 3 cloves of garlic (lasan), chopped and boiled in milk. Make a paste of 1 green chilli along with 2 tablespoon lime juice and ½ teaspoon camphor (kapur). Take ¼ teaspoon of this paste. 2 or 3 teaspoon coriander seeds (saboot dhania) soaked overnight in water and taken next morning with 1 cup buttermilk (chhach).
6. Boil ¼ teaspoon powdered cardamom (chhoti illaichi) seeds in thin tea water and drink. Mix juice of 15-20 tender curry leaves (curry patta) with 1 teaspoon honey and drink.
7. Apply ginger (adrak) juice around the navel.
8. Insert ¼ teaspoon nutmeg (jaiphal) powder inside a ripe banana and eat.
Athlete s Foot
Exhaustion due to overwork
Bronchitis in children
Stomach upset loose motions
Fever of unknown origin
Test your English Language
Popular Men Deodorant Brands
Eating Secrets to Help You Lose Weight
Most Amazing Tree Tunnels
Precautions while using Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
Beautiful Punjabi Mehndi Designs
Baby Care Tips
Baby Friendly Decorations Ideas