Ideas to Develop Your Mind
Change your opinions, change your attitude, and take charge on the items you want in life!
1. Allocate Time For WorryingIf you are a recovering worrier and you need some help, allocate a certain time each day to worry about everything. Once you've done the time of worry, leave it until the next day.
2. Allow Yourself To Be A Lazy GitWe are so used to filling our time with useful things to do and being productive we have forgotten the art of laziness. Being lazy is good every ONCE IN A WHILE and it allows our mind to slow down and relax.
3. Always Admit It When You Have Made A MistakeDon't blame others or hide behind someone else. Hold your hands up and admit you made a mistake, no matter what the consequences are. You will be much more respected this way. However, don't take the blame for others.
4. Always Have A Good BreakfastWe underestimate the power of food to keep our brains healthy and our minds alive with energy. If you don't eat that much, make sure you have a good breakfast to set you up for the day. Read this post on eating by Vin Miller
5. Always Over deliver On Your PromisesIf you say your going to do something, don't just do it and get the job complete, make sure you over deliver on everything you do.
6. Ask For A DiscountWhen you buy anything from a shop that is over $100, ask for a discount. Tell the salesman you'd like a 10% discount on the item. Most people are so afraid of doing this but it's a great way to empower yourself and let go of another inhibition, what's the worst that can happen?
7. Ask For What You Want In LifeIf you don't ask you won't get. Asking for your wants puts it out there. I mean literally ask and metaphorically ask. When you want a big house or a mansion, ask out loud and send it out there. When you want the smaller things in life, ask for them from people who can give you them. Always pay it forward.
8. Believe In YourselfA lot of people believe their life has been pre-destined and there's nothing we can do to change it – absolute rubbish. YOU are the only person who controls the universe, yes I did mean universe. Your universe is different from mine so you control your own universe, think about that and start acting upon it.
9. Blindfold Yourself for a DayWalk in the shoes of a blind person for 1 full day, it will forever change the way you think about life.
10. Break your PatternIf you are the one who always goes shopping swap the routine with your partner. Or if you always go to a particular store, change it and go to the same store in another area. Do anything to break the patterns you have in life. This way your mind is kept more active.