Confusing Words in English Language. Free Reading..
Ideas for Exercises
Exercises for Men Build muscle, burn fat, and transform your body.
32. Side CrunchSet up in the same position as the regular crunch. As you lift your upper body up from the floor, keep your hands behind your head and reach one of your elbows towards the opposite knee.
74. Feet Elevated Pike Push UpPlace your hands on the floor just wider than shoulder width, and your feet on a sturdy chair or bench. Walk you hands back a bit and lift you hips as high as you can. Lower your body towards the ground by bending your elbows. Push back up to return to the starting position.
93. Tuck JumpStanding with your knees slightly bent, jump up as high as possible and bring your knees in toward your chest while extending the arms straight out. Land with the knees slightly bent and quickly repeat the movement!
78. Crab WalkFacing up, use your hands and feet to lift your buttocks off the ground. Keeping your hips high, walk yourself backwards using same side patterns of leg and arm movement. After going backwards, reverse the movement to go forwards and return to the start.
2. Squat Calf RaiseThis one takes a little getting used to, but is great for isolating the soleus. Hang on to the back of a chair for stability and sink down in to a squat position. Shift your weight on to your toes and steadily push up and down. Maintain your hip and knee angles to prevent it from turning in to a squat.
60. 6YTWLThe YTWL is great for strengthening many of the smaller muscles in the shoulder joint. From a standing position, bend at the hips and keep your back straight. From there, make 10 Y, T, W, L motions with the arms watch the video to understand what I mean.
34. BicycleLie down on the ground with your knees bent and hands behind your head. Lift your legs off the ground and make a pedalling motion like youre riding a bicycle!. With your hands behind your head, bring your opposing elbow to meet each leg as it comes toward you.
63. Push UpThe classic push up. Position your hands shoulder width apart and brace your core to make your body into a straight line. Bend at the elbows until your chest touches the floor, and then quickly push back up to return to the starting position. Keep your elbows close to your body throughout.
91. Jump SquatStart by doing a regular squat, but jump up explosively from the bottom position. When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep.
22. Single Leg Glute BridgeLie on the floor with your hands at your side. Bend one leg and keep one straight. Perform the bridging movement by pushing through the heel on the floor and squeezing your glutes.
101 Ideas ...
101 Ideas to say I Love You
101 Home Design Ideas
101 Spectacular Science Specifics
101 Ideas for Exercises
101 Places to visit in India
101 Reasons to Exercise
101 Ideas to Improve your Life
101 Ideas to Impress Girls
101 Benefits of Meditation
101 Ideas to Save Ten Dollar a Week
101 Ideas to Develop Your Mind
101 Ideas to increase Website Traffic
101 Ideas to Overcome Shyness
101 Ice Cream Flavors
101 Save Money Ideas
101 Words to Admire Somebody
101 Ideas to Create Humor at Work
101 Healthy Eating Habits
101 Baby Friendly Decorations Ideas
101 Ideas to Inspire you Writing
101 Interior Design Ideas
101 Kitchen Design Ideas
101 Amazing Animal Data
101 Home Makeover Ideas
101 Ideas to say I Love You to your Wife
101 Traps and Puzzles
101 Ideas to Prevent Headache
101 Ideas to Annoy People
101 Reasons to Get Married
101 Ideas to Make Happy Lifelong Relationship
101 Christmas Decorating Ideas
101 Ideas to Feel Happy
101 Ideas to Keep Doctors Away
101 Reasons to Stay Single
101 Reasons to go Vegetarian
101 Best Beaches
101 Ideas to Cope with Stress
101 Terrific History Truths
101 Ideas to Make the World a Better Place
101 Ideas to Say NO
101 Things to Do Before You Die
101 Best Date Ideas
101 Weird Human Body Facts
101 Weight Loss Ideas
101 Ideas to Refuse Nicely
101 Strangest Laws Around the World
101 Ideas to Motivate
101 Awful Food Facts
101 Ideas for Cooking
101 Ideas to Have A Great Day
101 Ideas to Bust your Boredom
101 Ideas to Enjoy Your Life
101 Ideas to Get Exercise
101 Ideas to Boost Business
101 Ideas to Show Your Love
101 Interesting Body Realities
101 Romantic Ideas
101 Ideas to Freak Out Your Roommate