Word of the Day. Download App..
Ideas for Exercises
Exercises for Men Build muscle, burn fat, and transform your body.
83. Frog StandThe frog stand sets you up for a number of difficult exercises that involve balancing on your hands, including the planche. Get into the bottom of a squat and place your hands in front of your toes. With your knees resting against your elbows, gradually lean forward until only your hands are on the floor. Once mastered, you can tuck your knees into your chest instead of resting them on your elbows, and as time goes by try extending your legs out behind you.
9. Static LungeStand with your hands on the hips and take a long stride forward. Your feet will stay in this position throughout the exercise. Slowly lower your body until the knee of your opposite leg is close to or touching the floor. Push back up into the starting position and repeat with the opposite leg.
25. Russian Leg CurlFind something stable to hook your heels under such as a bed and kneel on something soft such as a pillow or towel. Keeping your body upright and glutes tight, lower your body towards the floor. As you near the floor, catch yourself in a push up position and try to use your hamstrings as much as possible to spring back up to the starting position.
6. Sumo SquatTake a very wide stance and cross your arms in front of you. Begin the squat by sitting back, and focussing on keeping your chest up and knees pushed out. The sumo squat places more emphasis on the hip adductors and abductors than an air squat below.
20. Bent Leg Donkey KickKneel down on all fours with your legs bent at 90 degrees. Quickly lift one leg up behind you. Return to the starting position and repeat with the opposite leg. This variation places more emphasis on the glutes, and less on the hamstrings.
52. Inverted RowHead out and find a playground with some horizontal bars, or use the underside of a table again. If youre using a bar grab it with your palms facing away from you, and if youre using a table grab the outer edges. Pull your body up until your chest meets the surface, and slowly lower yourself back to a hanging position.
79. InchwormStand up tall with the legs straight, and drop your hands to the floor. Keeping your legs straight but not locked, slowly lower your body towards the floor, and then walk the hands forward. Once in a push up position, start taking tiny steps until the feet meet the hands.
41. Feet Elevated Side PlankAgain, elevating your feet makes this plank variation more difficult. You can make this even more difficult by combining it with hip abduction, adduction or a reach as seen in the video link.
67. Triceps ExtensionPlace your hands on the edge of a table or chair, and back your feet away. Keeping your body in a straight line, and your weight on your toes, lower your body to the surface by bending your elbows. Raise yourself back up by reversing the movement.
35. SupermanLie face down on the ground with your arms outstretched in front of you. Simultaneously lift your arms, legs and torso off the ground. Focus on squeezing your glutes throughout.
101 Ideas ...
101 Baby Friendly Decorations Ideas
101 Best Date Ideas
101 Places to visit in India
101 Ideas to Freak Out Your Roommate
101 Ideas to increase Website Traffic
101 Ideas for Cooking
101 Ideas to Get Exercise
101 Best Beaches
101 Weight Loss Ideas
101 Reasons to Stay Single
101 Interesting Body Realities
101 Spectacular Science Specifics
101 Ideas to Have A Great Day
101 Ice Cream Flavors
101 Romantic Ideas
101 Ideas to Boost Business
101 Home Design Ideas
101 Home Makeover Ideas
101 Words to Admire Somebody
101 Ideas to say I Love You to your Wife
101 Amazing Animal Data
101 Ideas to Prevent Headache
101 Ideas to Inspire you Writing
101 Ideas to Motivate
101 Traps and Puzzles
101 Ideas to say I Love You
101 Save Money Ideas
101 Ideas to Make Happy Lifelong Relationship
101 Ideas to Make the World a Better Place
101 Ideas to Show Your Love
101 Ideas to Cope with Stress
101 Reasons to Get Married
101 Healthy Eating Habits
101 Benefits of Meditation
101 Terrific History Truths
101 Ideas to Save Ten Dollar a Week
101 Ideas to Enjoy Your Life
101 Ideas for Exercises
101 Interior Design Ideas
101 Reasons to Exercise
101 Ideas to Refuse Nicely
101 Christmas Decorating Ideas
101 Ideas to Improve your Life
101 Strangest Laws Around the World
101 Reasons to go Vegetarian
101 Kitchen Design Ideas
101 Ideas to Overcome Shyness
101 Ideas to Keep Doctors Away
101 Ideas to Impress Girls
101 Awful Food Facts
101 Ideas to Develop Your Mind
101 Weird Human Body Facts
101 Ideas to Create Humor at Work
101 Ideas to Feel Happy
101 Ideas to Bust your Boredom
101 Things to Do Before You Die
101 Ideas to Say NO
101 Ideas to Annoy People