Confusing Words in English Language. Free Reading..
Ideas for Exercises
Exercises for Men Build muscle, burn fat, and transform your body.
53. Eccentric Chin Pull UpsChin ups palms facing you and pull ups palms facing away can be pretty tough. If you cant do them just yet, dont fret. Get started by jumping up to a bar and slowly lowering yourself back down the ground.
56. Feet Elevated Inverted RowShould the regular inverted row become too easy, you can make it more difficult by elevating your feet on something such as a chair. Remember to keep your body in a straight line.
11. Reverse LungeRather than stepping forward, try taking a long stride backwards to place added emphasis on the hips.
75. Assisted One Arm Push UpGet into a standard push up position, but place one arm on a stable, raised surface. Relying on the arm on the ground as much as possible, lower yourself down to the ground and push back up. This is a great way of training for the one arm push up.
66. Spiderman Push UpThe spiderman push up is a variation that targets your core. To give it a go, assume the standard push up position. As you lower your body toward the floor, lift one foot off the floor and try to touch your knee to your elbow. Reverse the movement, and do the same on the opposite side.
84. PlancheIf youve been practising your frog stands and progressions for long enough, the day may finally arrive when you can fully extend your legs out behind you with nothing but your hands in contact with the ground. This is a full planche, and is seriously impressive. Still too easy? Try fingertip push up planches as in the video above, you maniac.
25. Russian Leg CurlFind something stable to hook your heels under such as a bed and kneel on something soft such as a pillow or towel. Keeping your body upright and glutes tight, lower your body towards the floor. As you near the floor, catch yourself in a push up position and try to use your hamstrings as much as possible to spring back up to the starting position.
68. Feet Elevated Push UpBy elevating your feet you place greater emphasis on the musculature of the upper chest, and use a greater percentage of your bodyweight to make this more difficult than a regular push up.
64. Bench DipSit on the floor with a step or a bench behind you. Keeping your legs straight and heels on the ground, hold on to the edge of the elevated surface and press yourself up. Slowly lower yourself down by bending your elbows 90 degrees.
1. Calf RaiseFrom a standing position, slowly rise up on to the toes, keeping the knees straight and heels off the floor. Hold briefly, then come back down. You can also try standing on a step for a greater range of motion, or quickly bouncing up and down for more reps.
101 Ideas ...
101 Ideas to Boost Business
101 Ideas to Feel Happy
101 Things to Do Before You Die
101 Ideas to Enjoy Your Life
101 Home Design Ideas
101 Interior Design Ideas
101 Ideas to Overcome Shyness
101 Save Money Ideas
101 Best Beaches
101 Ideas to Make the World a Better Place
101 Christmas Decorating Ideas
101 Best Date Ideas
101 Ideas to say I Love You
101 Strangest Laws Around the World
101 Ideas to Freak Out Your Roommate
101 Ideas to Have A Great Day
101 Interesting Body Realities
101 Weight Loss Ideas
101 Ideas to Annoy People
101 Ideas to Save Ten Dollar a Week
101 Ideas to increase Website Traffic
101 Ideas to Refuse Nicely
101 Amazing Animal Data
101 Ideas to Get Exercise
101 Ideas to Impress Girls
101 Words to Admire Somebody
101 Ideas to say I Love You to your Wife
101 Reasons to go Vegetarian
101 Ice Cream Flavors
101 Reasons to Exercise
101 Baby Friendly Decorations Ideas
101 Ideas to Prevent Headache
101 Ideas for Exercises
101 Weird Human Body Facts
101 Kitchen Design Ideas
101 Ideas to Cope with Stress
101 Ideas to Motivate
101 Ideas to Make Happy Lifelong Relationship
101 Spectacular Science Specifics
101 Ideas to Create Humor at Work
101 Ideas to Bust your Boredom
101 Romantic Ideas
101 Home Makeover Ideas
101 Healthy Eating Habits
101 Places to visit in India
101 Ideas to Improve your Life
101 Traps and Puzzles
101 Reasons to Get Married
101 Awful Food Facts
101 Terrific History Truths
101 Ideas to Inspire you Writing
101 Reasons to Stay Single
101 Ideas to Show Your Love
101 Ideas to Develop Your Mind
101 Ideas to Say NO
101 Benefits of Meditation
101 Ideas to Keep Doctors Away
101 Ideas for Cooking